Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on April 13th

We had a great Easter with our sweet Grady! The first thing he asked about on Easter morning was whether or not the Easter Bunny had come. He was SO excited about his basket and goodies! The church service was very moving and fitting for this time in our lives. We left there feeling as if the sermon was written for US, to help guide us on this journey.
In my last posting, I mentioned that I would talk to our delivering ob/gyn to see how she felt about the exam with Dr. Read on Wednesday. She assured me that I could carry this baby for 2 more weeks in my current condition. I was SO relieved to hear this because I was not prepared to leave work just yet.
Speaking of...everyone was completely shocked to see me at school today! I told them that Miss Ella must be comfy and cozy and she'll come when she's ready. Given her situation, I'm not in any rush to deliver. I can tolerate the frequent trips to the restroom and limited sleep because I know that she is thriving and growing stronger every day!
I'm off to wash her clothes and blankies. I've still got to get her things packed--shame on me!
I'll let you know if anything changes....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Addy! This is Allison Faterkowski, Donna Ganster's daughter. She sent me the link to your blog. I wanted to quickly say "hi" and to let you know that all of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll especially be praying for sweet Ella over the next few months as she endures her surgeries. She's so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful and faithful parents as well as a Grady for an older brother! I'll continue to check your blog for updates.

    Take care,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete