Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She's here and she's beautiful!!!

Our sweet Ella has made her grand entrance! She arrived at 3:40 this afternoon weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz. (after only 20 minutes of pushing!!) She has the sweetest face and disposition! We are thrilled to say that she scored an 8 and a 9 on her Apgars. She looked so good that they allowed her to stay in the room with us for 30 minutes. She was very alert and had her eyes open the majority of the time that we held her. She's now in the NICU where they will start the prostaglandin to stabilize her before her transport to Children's. Letting her go was very difficult, but I know that's what is best for her, and that I will be with her very soon.
We want to thank everyone for your prayers, love and support. We made it to this point because of you all! Pictures are coming very soon...
Love,
The Morrison Family

5 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! I was thinking and praying for you all morning, several people from school kept asking if I had heard anything. Let's pray now that the next coming days go smoothly and give the Drs wisdom on what to do next. For you a speedy recovery and peace.
    Love you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing Addy! I was praying for you throughout the day, and kept asking Becca for updates. I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers, and can't wait to see pictures of Miss Ella!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella has an army of angels watching over her! I so glad that it went well and I can't wait to see her beautifl pictures. We are praying sister!

    Love you guys!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this evening finds you resting knowing that heaven was filled today with prayers for you and Ella. I am thrilled she is here and can not wait for the beautiful pictures. Addy you are a very special lady and so loved by all!
    Cindy Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers were answered today, with little Ella coming into the world. We will continue to keep your family in our daily prayers. I can hardly wait to see Ella.
    Love and Prayers,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete